How do I install (import) Elementor Pro template on my website?
It’s really easy actually, with just a few clicks your template will be ready to go. Elementor actually explained that very well, so go and check their instructions (they even have a video too) and you’ll import our template on your website in no time.
Before you start make sure you have both Elementor and Elementor Pro installed.
If you want a quick guide, here it is:
How to Import Templates
You can import templates you’ve exported or downloaded.
1. Go to Templates > Saved Templates or Templates > Theme Builder or Templates > Popups
2. Click the Import Templates button
3. Choose the file you want to import and click the Import Now button
4. Your imported template will now be displayed in your Templates list
How to Insert Imported Templates on Your Website
Make sure to select Elementor Canvas as a page template to hide header, footer, and sidebar loaded by your theme
4. Click on the Elementor templates icon to open template library, as shown below
What do I need to be able to use these templates on my website?
WordPress powered website
Elementor plugin installed (free)
Elementor Pro plugin installed (paid)
Our templates work with any theme.
Are these WordPress themes?
The templates you have downloaded or purchased will only work on WordPress powered website which has Elementor and Elementor Pro installed on them.